You are Here :- Our Service >Survey Plan and Diagrams
Survey Plans and Diagrams
Survey information is an important requirement for land development and land use planning. An extensive range of current and historical survey documents are available in a variety of formats. Although some documents are available to the general public, the majority are only accessible to authorised users.
A survey plan
- Whereas Surveying is the process of producing a plan or map of a particular area. A survey plan is the graphical representation, to some scale, of the features on, near or below the surface of the earth as projected on a horizontal plane which is represented by plane of the paper on which the plan is drawn.
Different types of Plans produced by the Survey Department
- Title Plans (FOTP,SOTP,VOTP,CQP,Temple TP)
- Preliminary Plans ( PP, PPA, PPS,)
- Plans Under settlement ( VP,TOPO PP )
- Settled Plans ( FVP,FTP,FCP,)
Diagrams are uncertified plans, attached to a grant for land, which has taken the place of Title plans ,Lease Diagrams and Diagrams Plans. Diagrams are divided into six classes as
R- Restricted Grant Diagrams
O-,Ought right Grant Diagrams
V-Vesting Order Diagrams
M-Mining Right Diagrams
Separate series of numbers is maintained for each of the above classes. The Diagrams should be drawn
- At a recognised scale.
- Prepared in black ink with all data clear and legible.
- Providing support information as to the basis of the information provided.
- Showing the position of the object in relation to the boundaries.